Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cardgames Fustration Rules

INTERIOR DESIGN... SHOPPING ONLINE

Sorry for my absence, 10 days are not a public post, but they are in a transition period. I found a new job and then I have other projects in my head that I want to achieve.

Back to us, no post-fashioned, but still of interior design. Yes, because I discovered (maybe you already knew) that sells Yoox anche pezzi di design: Kartell, Normann Copenhagen, Flos, Magis, Tonfisk Design e tanti altri.


Ho già adocchiato un sacco di cose che vorrei comprarmi:







Lampada a sospensione Norm 69 di Normann Copenhagen








Lampada a sospensione Fly di Kartell


pendant lamp by Flos Splügen Bräu


Oil & Vinegar Nokka of Tonfisk Design



Salt & Pepper Shake Design of Tonfisk

But I suggest you also Trend house. A new online world for me:)

pendant lamp by Verner Panton Flower Pot

Hanger Hang On Normann Copenhagen


And you like these songs?



Source: www. arredamento.it, www. arrenwilliams.com, www. articdesign.it, www. evanizer.com, www. shop.tonfisk-design.fi, www. style-files.com, www. trend-house.it, www. vertigohome.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment