Tuesday, March 8, 2011

And Leaned Pigeon Toed

THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING "HILTON"

I take inspiration from the play by Oscar Wilde not to talk about the Hilton family, but their ability to pay.
If I could get their money I could have fun buying bags that I love it.
You never know, maybe saving a bit 'all the years I really have them all! yes ... the age of 80! : D

And you, which stock would you like to have ?

TRANSLATION: The title is inspired from Oscar Wilde comedy not to talk about the Hiltons But to talk about Their means.
If I Could Have Their money I could satisfy some whims, buying it bags that I love.
Who knows, maybe if I save every year I could get all of them! oh yes... when I'll be 80 years-olf! :D


And you, which bag do you want to get?





Fendi Peekaboo in black with pink inside





Fendi Peekaboo in suede with green inside

Celine Boston Bag in total black
PS: Do not think I like just because some bloggers have it! ;)
PS: You Do not Have to Think That I like this bag Because Some bloggers get it! ;)
Céline Boston bag in black and beige
Givenchy Nightingale in black


Senza contare tutti i modelli di Balenciaga che comprerei! Oltre alle borse, mi piacciono molto le ballerine e i bracciali .


Not to mension all Balenciaga models that I would buy! Beyond B-bags, I like so much flats and the bracelets .







Balenciaga Bracelet





Balenciaga Flat





Balenciaga Key Holder





Balenciaga Folk



Balenciaga Butterfly



Balenciaga Envelope Clutch



Balenciaga Roll On Luggage



Balenciaga Day


Con l'occasione ringrazio Gxcrazyangel per avermi nominata come blog preferito.


Ecco le regole da seguire:
1) accettare il premio e scrivere un post a riguardo.
2) scegliere da 3 a 5 blogs che vi piacciono e che volete far conoscere comunicando loro che hanno vinto il premio.
3) linkare il post della persona che ve lo ha mandato.
Lo scopo del premio è dare più visibilità e far conoscere i nuovi blogger:




Source: photo www.lovebbags.com, www. thedesignergenes.blogspot.com, www. thebagforum.com, www. tessabitonline.com, www. ohmybag.it, www. cristianafrattasio.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment